Monday, April 6, 2009

Work, work, work!!!!!

So after only owning the house for a grand total of two hours, my dad and brothers, (not Ben), started working in the basement. Yep, that's right, after they ate their pizza, they went down to the basement and started to knock down the walls of the tattoo parlor and John Paul and Max took up all the linoleum on the floor. After that they started ripping up the carpet, by that point my mom and I started helping. Cecilia was outside daydreaming about her new friend, Abby, the 11 year old girl that lives across the street from the new house. My two youngest siblings and Grammy had gone home after pizza with my other Grandmother.

Here are some pics of our "men" working on the basement. I think my brothers were having the time of their lives ripping up the carpets and knocking down the walls. They can't wait until they can help out more!

Ripping up the floor:


Taking off the linoleum:


Knocking down the wall, now you see it...


Now you don't!

3 comments:

Catherine Berg said...

I love these pictures of the boys! They are such good workers.

Lorrie and Fred said...

Great action shots! This will be exciting for us to watch the progress on the house. Thanks Mary Kate!

papa said...

JP & Max have always been hard workers, industrious and curious. Sometimes, this gets them in trouble but in this case, I know Dad welcomes the help.