Monday, April 27, 2009

A wonderful Wedding!

Last Saturday was the wedding, I'm sorry I didn't get up pictures before now, but we have been pretty busy.

It was a beautiful day. Warm, and sunny and wonderful. A perfect day to get married. Rose and Max were really cute together! Rose was a little nervous with the whole thing, and at the last minute refused to walk down the isle alone, (although she was with Max). So I had to go with her. But it was okay.




I don't know if you can tell, but Rose was a little overwhelmed by the whole thing.
Lots of pictures...































alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5329510462172874578" />









It was a really fun day! At the reception Rose and Max got to do a short dance by themselves after Chris and Ania danced. They were cute! Chris and Ania had pictures taken at this beautiful garden, but I accidentally left my camera in the car so I couldn't take any of the pictures.

The reception was awesome! At one point Max started break dancing, (something we didn't even know he could do), and Ben, started copying him the best he could. It was so cute!

The last three pictures I took on the way home. The wedding was in Elizabethtown, so it was about 30 min. from our house. The sun was setting, and the drive was so beautiful that I had to post the pictures!

1 comment:

Ania said...

I'm going back into the archives of your blog and I never knew you posted about our wedding. How lovely! It's neat for me to look back and see other people's perspectives on our day.