Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'm back!

Hi everyone! I got back from camp last night! My best friend's family picked me up in the morning and I stayed at their house all day. When the wedding was over, my family came and picked me up! Black Rock was awesome, (like always!) I think this was my favorite year for many reasons, one of the main: All week my cabin was at "war" with Bluebird. It started with us stealing their cheer; "What, what?" Then they stole our couch from our front porch! Then we put two picnic tables in front of their door and stole the Junior Counselor's cot that was on the back porch! IT was so fun doing pranks on each other back and forth! Well that's all for now.
~Mary Kate

3 comments:

The Schultz Family said...

Yay, Mary Kate! I'm so glad you had fun at camp, and I'm sure your family is thrilled to see you again. I hear you missed a cleaning day at your house, though. How did you manage that?

Love, Aunt Cathy

PS thanks for the all the fun comments on our blog!

The Schultz Family said...

Hey that sounds like Parent Trap! (the movie) It's funny to think of Bluebird trying to lug the couch away. That must have been tough!

Maybe they had a elephant.
Tee hee.

Annie.

papa said...

Mary Kate,

Isn't Blackrock a Christian Camp? I can't imagine such stealing would go on at a Christian Camp. LOL.

Sounds like you all had a great time.

Papa