Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow, snow, snow!

We have gotten more snow in the past week then we got all of last winter! First we got a giant storm that dumped close to three feet of snow on us, on last Friday and Saturday. And then starting last night and going until tonight another foot and a half are coming! Since we live on top of a hill we are getting some big drifts created by the wind. And the icicles by our french doors are impressive.








My grandmother said that these looked like Chinese letters:




And of course I had to add a picture of Trixie in the sink:

4 comments:

The Schultz Family said...

I never commented on this when I read it a couple of weeks ago, but I love the pictures! My kids wer all intensely jealous.

Some questions: Are the piles still this big? And is it still good to snow on? And have you guys all gotten your fill of snow this year? Or do you want yet more?

Inquiring minds want to know!

The Schultz Family said...

That's "were," of course, as in, "My kids WERE all intensely jealous."

Silly me!

The Schultz Family said...

Yet another mistake! I wanted to ask if it was still good to "sled" on.

*sigh*

Catherine Berg said...

I can't believe you guys have had so much snow this winter. Is it melting yet? It looks beautiful, and I'm sure that you have been enjoying it. I hope you are all well, and baby Joseph is doing wonderful.
We miss you and love you.