Saturday, June 25, 2011

Our Little Rose is 6

Rose's birthday was June 13th. She had a joint pool party with our cousin Emily (who turned 6 on June 5th) at Emily's grandmother's house on June 11th. Sadly I was not able to be there (I was at the beach with the Pierce family, pics on that coming soon) so I don't know much of what happened. But my mom did manage to take a bunch of pictures so once again I'll let the pictures do the talking. :)

Left: Inspiration Right: Cake made our wonderful mother.


The two birthday girls.














And then on Rose's actual birthday (the 13th) our dear friend, Fr. Joe came over for a small family party. (I missed that too.)

Fr. Joe, Rose, Max and Dad.



Happy Birthday Rose! It's hard to believe that you're already 6 years old and starting 1st grade this fall! Wow! We love you.
Love,
Mary Kate

No comments: